An Introduction to the Untangle Command Center
by Abbie-Lee Hollister, on June 6, 2018
- Flexibly manage hundreds of sites - or just a few
- Simplify provisioning and licensing
- Reduce management overhead and associated costs
- Speed auditing and maintain regulatory compliance
- Manage your Account, Billing, and Subscriptions.
- Manager users: Invite Users to your account and assign appliances to those users for management.
- Enable account features: Multi-Factor authentication
In your dashboard view, you’ll be able to get an immediate picture of what is going on your Untangle-protected networks.
- Appliance and Host Counts
- Geographical Location of Appliances
- Aggregation of Data and alerts of Appliances
In your appliances view, you’ll be able to see similar things as your dashboard view but it will be per Untangle deployment.
- Each appliance dashboard
- One-click upgrade of one or many appliances
- Appliance licensing overview
- Appliance remote access, the #1 most used feature of the Untangle Command Center
The policy view provides mechanisms to be able to capture individual application configurations from your appliances. Takes a snapshot of your settings and configurations. Allows for templates and push/sync capability.
- Create a “Template Master” which:
- Pushes all configurations and settings, with the exception of network settings, from the template to one or more target appliances.
- Allows for Master and Target appliances to stay in sync.
- Allows you to view policies by appliance
- Can clone and push policies to other appliances.
To get started, contact your Zedsphere account manager today on 0330 122 2050 for more information or register for your free 30-day trial online.