Six Great Reasons For Partners To Increase Sales With N-Able And QBS
by Fleur Doidge, on November 28, 2022
Partnering with remote monitoring and management specialists (RMM) N-able and QBS can be a great choice if you're seeking to monitor, manage and protect end customer systems, data and networks through their digital transformation journey.
1. N-able's leading RMM solution for SMEs - N-able N-sight RMM - can get your customers up and running fast, backed up, protected with multiple layers of security, and managed in the cloud at a competitive price point. In addition, the user-friendly N-able N-sight RMM platform onboards fast and scales with you and your customers, right from the start. Included: secure remote access, professional ticketing, and invoicing that suits MSPs and IT professionals. Next-generation support tools, including patch management, are available through a single, web-based dashboard.
2. N-able is serious about growing its channel partner network worldwide. In tough times, working with partners who not only understand the business and the technology but appreciate the full channel advantages for customers is increasingly key.
3. N-able partners with QBS:MSP, an award-winning value-added UK cloud distributor focused on selected leading SaaS vendors. This means MSPs can rest assured they're offered the very best cloud solutions for their stack.
4. But the N-able benefits don't stop there. At enterprise or large-network level, the IT team can stick with N-able, conquering greater network complexity with N-able N-Central. So you can be confident there's a solution for migration that retains the benefits of visibility, efficiency and security you and your customers have come to enjoy.
5. N-able Cove Data Protection is available to right-size data migration, enabling customers to further reduce the volumes of data they may need to move in future, which means they'll be able to use less storage -- controlling the costs of growth. In addition, Cove can cover off Microsoft 365 data as well as physical and virtual servers and workstations, databases and applications.
6. N-able also offers AI-enabled Endpoint Detection and Response that tackles zero-day attacks, ransomware, and file-less cyberthreats in real time, harnessing static and behavioral analysis to stay ahead of evolving threats.
In fast-changing times, business success can turn on the ability to future-proof requirements for down the track. N-able N-sight RMM is just one in a fully thought-out portfolio of solutions from N-able specifically targeted to help SMEs grow, whether an MSP or service provider or a customer.
Talk to us today at QBS:MSP to learn more. You can also click here to apply to become a partner.